Re: Theos-L

Nov 13, 1995 11:31 PM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Doss

The organizations don't get upset but individuals participating in
theos-l do. So we try to observe a certain decorum
when we discuss things
on which we don't agree of which there are several.

We try not to deal with dirty laundry although there is that too from
time to time. Rather we try more for productive discussions &^ we're
hoping that our exchanges are helping individuals to better Theo
Sophia. I know they've done that for me.

Liesel