Re: Ken Wilber in QUEST

Nov 13, 1995 01:16 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

It is an honor for the TS to have published Wilber in book form
The Atman Project and in the Quest. He is the most respected
thinker of his generation in the areas he has chosen to write
about.

As to his borrowing too heavily from HPB or others I don't see
it. His distinctions between authenticity and legitimacy or
prerational and transrational consciousness seem genuinely
creative. But perhaps I'm missing some antecedent formulations
that he could have borrowed from?

Don't know why neither he nor the Quest gets much discussion
here on theos-l. Would guess it has to do with the rather
strictly Theosophical orientation of discussions here.