Re: Ken Wilber in QUEST

Nov 13, 1995 03:08 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 021800 PM 11/13/95 -0500 K Paul Johnson wrote:
>It is an honor for the TS to have published Wilber in book form
>The Atman Project and in the Quest. He is the most respected
>thinker of his generation in the areas he has chosen to write
>about.
>
>Don't know why neither he nor the Quest gets much discussion
>here on theos-l. Would guess it has to do with the rather
>strictly Theosophical orientation of discussions here.

A good question. One of the reasons may be due to the fact that some of
the members who receive the magazine find it too difficult to read and
understand. I myself have found several times the material to be very heavy
and have read only the book reviews. This is just my opinion. Would be
interesting to hear other feedback.

MK Ramadoss
M K Ramadoss 4203 Gardendale Ste 226 San Antonio TX 78229-3137
210 615-7373