Re: Re to RJI - Fraud vs the Magical Imagination

Nov 09, 1995 05:33 AM
by John R Crocker

On 09 199511 RIhle@aol.com wrote:

> >Greetings R I think I met you at a TS Annual Summer thing several years
> >ago ... good to see your inadvertantly enigmatic presence here on the
> >list -: ...
>
> I thought I should show up from time to time since I will be taking over the
> T.S. in a few years.
> Best wishes
> Richard Ihle

Good lord man why in the *world* would you want to do *that*? 'Sides I
hadn't remembered you as having nearly enough of the
buried-insecurity-sublimated-into-unconscious-hyper-authoritarianism
required to qualify. -: Tee Hee -JRC