Re: forgiving your body

Oct 25, 1995 03:36 AM
by Aki Korhonen

Hello Eldon and the others.

On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Eldon B. Tucker wrote:

> Purucker offers some interesting ideas that this seems to relate to.
..

> Monads in our constitution. They as centers of consciousness are
> the animal nature which our human nature, the Human Monad, uses.
> The "horse" that you ride is an Animal Monad in the Human Kingdom,
> destinated, if it continues its evolution, to be a Human Monad in
> its own right at the end of the Seventh Round.

Thank you for your reply. I found this idea very interesting. It gives
an explanation to why I experience my body having kind of own
consciousness. And sometimes I even feel sorry about Him/it for abusing
or neglecting it. But if so, who am I now writing this? The uprising
animal Monad or inhabiting Human Monad? Or both? And what happens to
Human Monad, when Animal Monad is full grown. Are these monads going to
mere to a single consciousness? Will the ready Animal Monad be the
inheritor of Human Monad's consciousness and intelligent?

One more thing, our body is much older (Saturn period) than our other
principes eg. mind, so in a way it is much more perfect and wise. For
example it has autonomous functions such as respiration, digestion,
sensing... etc, which are far beyond our mind's capabilities. And our
mind doesn't (yet) function automatically as our blood circulation does.
Eg. our feeling-system is already more automatic/perfect than our
intelligent - being older (Moon period). I want to say that we, as a Human
Monad, could learn much from our body.

To get a Dhyan-Choan inhabit my soul, huh, I wonder would it be nice?

Peace.
aki korhonen
Oulu. Finland.