Re: re: re Wheaton and Cults

Oct 10, 1995 06:12 PM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Rich,

Wheaton does have a service organization, the Theosophical Order of
Service. It has its own officers & heads of various departments.
For instance, the Peace department has members round the world who
meditate for peace. One department once put out an encyclopedic book
describing all the diferent ways of alternate healing. It had
pictures, sometimes poems, & always references for further study. I
still keep it to look up methods I'm not familiar with. I wrote
a cat story for a small children's book, & others for a now defunct children's
magazine. If we want to, we can be active in it. I prefer to do
service on my own, as it comes my way.

Liesel