Re: science

Oct 10, 1995 07:19 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear Patrick,

I realize that science is, thanks goodness, coming more & more to
explore intangible realms.

However, I don't agree with your "if one can make a prediction which
comes true ... then one is heading toward some right
understanding..."
The trouble is that if a scientist makes a prediction, he is liketly
to look for proofs that will validate his prediction, & he will
ignore (not one purpose) other factors, because they don't prove his
prediction. One person who talked about this in a lecture at Krotona
Institute, (of which I have a tape) is Rupert Murdock.

It's not that simple.

Shalom

Liesel