Re: Daniel's Champion

Oct 07, 1995 11:00 AM
by LIESEL

Marc,

I'm not sure of what you're arguing. But speaking of unity not
dichotomy "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy soul,
with all thy might, & with all thy heart" "& these Commandments
which I have given you this day..." & I forget the rest of it
something like "shall be as signposts between thine eyes .."
thou shalt think of them "when thou risest up, when though
sittest down & when thou walkest along the way .... Thou shalt
teach them diligently unto thy children" Those are pieces of
what
 could also be straight out of a Jewish prayer book. I haven't
been to a Temple in quite a very long time, but what I remember
is that this followed the Sabbath reading of the 10
Commandments. Glad to hear that it's also in the NT.

Liesel