Re: Latest Revelation!

Oct 06, 1995 05:03 PM
by Richtay

Paul,

Most of the "claimants" you mention are so clearly cranks. I mean, ELIZABETH
CLARE PROPHET? come on!

Why give these silly folks more air time?

Why not focus on the serious Theosophical traditions today, comparing their
approaches, philosophies, practical works, thoughts on the future. You could
include Anthroposophy, Roerichs, etc. too. That's a project we could ALL
cooperate on, and it wold do more practical good than reviewing the history
of "claimants."

Rich