Re: reply to: john.d.tullis

Oct 05, 1995 10:13 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Don,

For a while now, I've been looking for the answer to a
question. Maybe you, or one of the other young scientists have
an answer to it. It only touches you post periferally, namely
with one sentence. "We ...humans... hardly have a grasp on
reality to begin with." What is your concept of reality? I
haven't found an answer as yet that satisfies me.

Liesel