To: Arthur Paul Patterson

Oct 04, 1995 07:17 PM
by MGRAYE

Thanks for your recent posting on Theosphy and Christianity.

I think that many members on Theos may like to give their own perspective
on the issues you raised.

Let me just start the ball rolling by the following:

Some time ago I believe it was Paul Johnson who said something to the effect
that H.P. Blavatsky was anti-Christian as evident from her writings.

I would ask Paul to correct me if I am wrong in what he wrote or not.
If he feels that she had an "anti-Christian" stance, could he please tell
us what he means by "anti-Christian" and gives some example from HPB's
writings to illustrate this.

Daniel Caldwell