To Eldon

Oct 04, 1995 01:29 AM
by Jerry Schueler

JRC:< Yes, and mine is based upon the *behaviour* of the "source"
Theosophists. and upon other writings that indicate awareness of the fact
that abilities were going to start arising spontaneously in many people
in this century - which they are.>

HPB says : "Psychism, with all its allurements, and all its
dangers, is necessarily developing among you, and you must beware
 lest the Psychic outruns the Manasic and Spiritual development.
Psychic capacities held perfectly under control, checked and directed
by the Manasic principle, are valuable aids in development." (letter
to 5th annual convention of Amer Section).

I liked this quote so much, I added it to the intro of my
Enochian physics book. It tells us that, as JRC says, psychic phenomena
is on the rise in the west. She warns about it, and tells us the need
to guide and direct it with the mind - i.e., we need to use some
intelligence. She clearly says that it can be an aid to our development.
So, I think that JRC is quite right in his argument, while Eldon is
also right in his warnings. But it sounds to me like John clearly
understands the dangers, and accepts them. I feel that I have too.

Jerry S.