Re: several

Oct 03, 1995 08:42 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Rich,

>From where I sit, these 2 messages belong on theos-l. It's
what's happening today, & i also think it's of interest to
everyone. It also shows that theos-l is part of a more
widespread attempt to work together.

To me, the material that should go on roots, is material of
historical interest, that hasn't much to do with, isn't useful
for what's happening with us right now.

Liesel