To: Daniel H from Daniel C

Oct 01, 1995 06:57 AM
by MGRAYE

Thanks for your answers to my long list of questions, but I have two more
which I think I posted some time ago but have not seen your answers.

(1) What books on Theosophy by Theosophical writers have you read and studied?

(2) What books on Theosophy by non-Theosophical writers have you read?

I think some of us on theos would like to know what knowledge you have of
Theosophy?

Thanking you in advance,

Daniel Caldwell