Re: globes and rounds

Sep 26, 1995 02:01 PM
by Richtay

Brenda wrote:

> Eldon and Jerry both suggest we have access to globes A-C and E-G before
and
> after our incarnation on globe D. I never construed this from my reading.
> always felt life continued "only" on globe D until the end of a Round.
There
> would be no access whatsoever to the other globes until a full Round or
> seven races were completed on globe D.

Well, here I am agreeing with Brenda. Perhaps we are both naive, but what
she is presenting is the way I have been picturing life here -- that most of
our work is confined to Globe D for the present, other humanities and other
life waves are doing their OWN thing on the other globes.

I, like Brenda, would be interested in relevant quotes which might help to
educate me.

Rich