Re: Theosophy

Sep 26, 1995 12:53 PM
by Richtay

To Bob Murdic,

I realized at the time that you did not write the post yourself, but I
thought it was excellent, and I tahnk you for posting it. It seems somewhat
similar to the criticisms and insights offered by J.J. Van der Leeuw from
1930 posted by Jerry H-E.

If Joseph is planning to come on-line with us, please encourage him! It
seems you both have a lot to contribute!

Rich