Re: Groups

Sep 26, 1995 09:52 AM
by LIESEL

Guys,

Maybe the answer lies somewhere with that we can look at our
past acts to learn from them how to do it better, but that
we're not meant to go around chuckling with glee for a very
long time & admiring how good we did, or wringing our hands
desperately how bad we did. Better to look at what we did
without being judgemental, learn what is to be learned, & then
move on. Also, don't tie yourself to the other person or people
by expecting a favor in return. Do what you can for them & move
on.

Liesel