re: re concerning Daniel H and censorship

Sep 21, 1995 11:24 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Paul Johnson Wrote to Rich:

>Now, Rich. Let's not let our disgust with Daniel's exclusivism
>lead to a mirror-image exclusion of Jesus from history.
>Christianity is the largest world religion in terms of
>membership, approximately double that of its nearest
>competitor, Islam, which also honors Jesus. Those two yield
>approximately 3 billion members, with Hinduism a distant third
>and Buddhism an even more distant fourth. In light of HPB's
>anti-Christian sentiments, Theosophists may wish things to have
>turned out otherwise-- but they didn't. JESUS RULES!
>(statistically speaking, that is :) Geographically,
>Christianity and Islam dominate the greater part of the globe,
>too.

 On the other hand, taking into consideration the doctrine of
the Kali Yuga, it is the dross that rises to the top and the gold
remains hidden. So your numbers are following the expectations
of the times--materialistic religions grown in popularity while
those closest to true spirituality fall towards obscuration.

Thanks for the numbers

Jerry HE