Question 003 important PS

Sep 20, 1995 00:55 AM
by LIESEL

Mikhail Moiseikin

I guess I didn't finish answering you question, because I was
angry. "Occult and III Reich" is more of the same garbage.

"Could somebody explain to me the nature of such speculations"

In our newspapers today there's a story of a little girl
sitting peacefully in a car, riding through a poor
neighborhood. Somebody shot at the car & killed her. Nobody can
explain that either.

I think we Theosophists try our best to be a counterbalance, &
try to act for the good in this world. We're not the only
group. There are many others. I'm hoping that our efforts will
help. I've been trying to teach myself to be peaceful & loving
within. And I also try to develop good qualities outside
myself. I don't know anything that works any bettter. Do You?

Liesel