Re: valve stuck

Sep 19, 1995 08:25 AM
by LIESEL

Hi, Paul,

Lots of good luck in your new home. Glad you're finding it such
a rewarding experience.

I was thinking that maybe your reaction to the hassle in DC
could be compared to jet lag. Maybre if you'd stayed in DC for
a couple of days, you would have gotten used to it again. I
suppose that a Master might have more control, & just be able
to change ...presto. I wonder. There's such a difference
between living in the hinterlands of Tibet with horses & mules
for transportation, & let's say experiencing the DC Metro, or
airport, or traffic such as you got stuck in. Their home, &
your home sound a darn sight more conducive to positive
experiences than the DC one. Incidentally, one of my sons works
in DC, & lives in Va. ... Falls Church, so I've experienced the
trafic you speak of.

Namaste,

Liesel