666

Sep 18, 1995 05:47 PM
by dhedrick

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor,
free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his
forehead, so that no could buy or sell unless he had the mark,
which is the name of the beast (AntiChrist) or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number
of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Just look at the Smart Card...
In Colorado several hundred wolves had microchip transmitters
embedded in their paws.
Criminals wear tracking collars.
GPS can accurately follow transmitters to within 10meters.
Infrared tattooing.

The UPC code has three sets of two bars. This also represents 666.

C'mon theosophists...just try and blow this off as mere circumstance.

Jesus is coming back soon...