Re: Question 001

Sep 16, 1995 05:25 AM
by Brenda S. Tucker

>Does somebody in modern America read books of Roerich family
>and knows about their Culture Pact or Roerich museum in N.Y.?

Yes, I like the material in the Roerich books and would invite you to join
the discussions as you are able to. Sharing the Agni Yoga Society ideas
with us here on theos-l would make you unique, because until now no one has
used these books frequently. Pleased to meet someone within Russia who has
spiritual interests.

Brenda