Re: Cayce

Sep 13, 1995 03:00 PM
by Murray Stentiford, Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

Hi, Tracey.

Welcome aboard! Glad your'e enjoying the lively discussions.

I'm interested in what you said about the influence the TS had on
Australian Art during the inter war period, and wonder if the radio
broadcasts I believe were done by Geoffrey Hodson and others are what
you have in mind.

Murray Stentiford
murray@sss.co.nz