Re: It began with Cayce

Sep 13, 1995 09:23 AM
by LIESEL

Jason,

We'll, for sure, listen to what you have to say, & maybe will
at times give you a good interchange, and/or be able to add
something to your knowledge. There are 2 ministers on board,
Arthur Paul & Alan ... I think neither one of them practicing.
I would imagine that you'll find lots of common ground with
them. Also a week or so ago someone on the board aired his
problems with having ESP & we were batting that around for a
few days. All this, to let you know that I think you'll feel at
home with theos-l.

Liesel

Liesel