re: group project proposed

Sep 12, 1995 07:29 AM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Art Patterson,

 Your suggestion of writings responses and discussion
questions to books and articles germane to theosophy sounds
inviting and I think would be a growing experience for us all.

 One the one hand, I'm very tight for time and spend more
than I should on theos-xx already. On the other hand, you are
one person I can't say no to. As a compromise, let's try to stay
with books I already have read, and short articles. For long
articles and other books, I would hope that you might exercise
patience while I try to get through them. Deal?

Jerry Hejka-Ekins
Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu