Re: euswr@xs4all.nl

Sep 08, 1995 09:53 AM
by LIESEL

Jerry,

 I too think he knows his stuff. I learned a lot from him. His
workshop was packed full of much more material than you could
absorb. I spent the money for 13 tapes of the workshop, & have
gone over these several more times. Each time I learn something
more. Glad you said that you like him, because when I wrote
that his courses are expensive, I know that turns some
Theosophists off as to his validity. He said he lives off the
money his writings make, & the money from the courses accrue to
Aloha International, whose aim is to train shamans all over the
world. Serge thinks the time is ripe & that such healers are
needed.

Liesel