Re: Psychism

Sep 08, 1995 00:04 AM
by Deborah Brazo

> From: Geraldjs@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Psychism

> >If someone I'm
> >in contact with gets quite angry, and the energies generated by
> >the emotional state provokes anger in me, buffering myself with
> >shells of light or "techniques" of some sort avoid the (IMO)
> >real issue, which is that some layer of my system is still
> >capable of that particular vibrational frequency - and the
> >negative outer situation serves as a kind of diagnostic, something
> >that exposes (one of the thousands of remaining) flaws in my own
> >system, and invokes it to the surface layers of awareness where
> >it can be operated upon.
>
> Extremely perceptive. I wish more folks could understand this one.
> agree with you completely.
>
> Jerry S.

I would agree with Jerry .... extremely perceptive. Your explaination
give a little more depth to the idea that we see sometimes in others that
which we fear in ourselves.

There is one person in my life I am always trying to avoid (because of
their negativity). Your explaination gave me great insight as to why I
do not wish to be around this person. Ah, lessons!
explaination helps me to understand why

There are many things happening on subtle levels. When I become aware of
this I call it a niggle. I have found the niggles are best tended to as
soon as we have them.

Thanks for the wisdom.
In Light,
Deborah
Deborah Brazo aka Athara

"If relativity is proved right the Germans will call me a German, the
Swiss will call me a Swiss citizen, and the French will call me a great
scientist.

If relativity is proved wrong the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss
will call me a German and the Germans will call me a Jew."
 -Albert Einstein-