Re: Former Christian

Sep 07, 1995 11:59 PM
by Geraldjs

Paul:<Perhaps I'm wrong about where the line should be, but it
irks me to see someone as cherished as Art being used as a
punching bag by a fundamentalist.>
 Ditto. Art is handling it well, but I think that this is an effort
in futility. You have to be ready for truth, within yourself, before the
light can enter and Daniel simply isn't ready yet.

 Jerry S.