Re: Psychism

Sep 06, 1995 08:44 AM
by LIESEL

JRC

Re Grokking. I don't think I ever went quite as deeply as to
get to the core of the thing I grokked, except in 1 instance,
so my answer may not be terribly valid. You're experiencing
this thing or person you're grokking with something akin to
empathy, but then you also stand back & look at it sort of
objectively, from your own point of view. Maybe you'd like to
ask Serge. He answers valid questions, as he has time, which is
not very often. They'll also send you material for Serge's
courses, which are very instructive but also very expensive,
but I think he'll answer your questions whether you attend or
not.
 Dr. Serge King
 % Aloha International
 Box 665
 Kilauea, Hi. 96754

Mark clearly on the outside of your envelope that it contains a
question for Serge.

Namaste

Liesel