Re: Art's Response to Daniel

Sep 06, 1995 00:57 AM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

Daniel appears to have responded to my post I haven't received it on my
server yet. Paul could you sent it my way so I could respond to him, or
not:)

This brings us to what the limits of tolerance of this list are. Daniel is
certainly boarderline but then again there is alot of latitude here.
Personally I am not ready to suggest we bar Daniel, I just suggest to him
that it might not be advantageous for his goals if he needs to wipe the
dust off his feet and leave I take no exception.