Re: Angels

Sep 04, 1995 04:11 PM
by Bee Brown

>Bee:
>
>>This subject is very interesting to me personally as I just fell into
>>channelling and I still haven't decided what I am channelling or if I am
>>deluding myself. The 'energy' has said some helpfull and interesting things
>>over the last couple of years but I still not convinced.
>
>The distinction might relate to what you are actually doing while
>"channelling". Are you letting yourself be a vehicle for some other being,
>like a well-trained and useful horse, or are you developing yourself to be
>a wider, more-expressive channel for your own creativity? When new ideas
>come, are they coming as something else speaking through you, or are they
>ideas that arise, are considered, and used or not, all coming through your
>mind, which is in the controlling position? The primary focus, I'd suggest,
>is for each of us to refine our ability to ourselves express more beauty,
>truth, intelligence, love, art, music, literature, etc., in the world. We
>are training ourselves to be greater forces in the world for the spiritual.
>
>-- Eldon

I never thought of myself as a well-trained horse in the process.There are
two aspects to it, the horse part consists of somehow standing my
consciousness to one side and allowing some energy that terms itself the
'elder brother' express its ideas. It is like live chat shows, if I do not
want to pass on any idea to be expressed that I may not agree with I have
the option of saying no and the energy will rephrase it or leave it out. I
feel perhaps I should not impose my meagre judgement so it is only rarely
that I do so but the idea is that I can do so if I wish. I also allow what
would be considered an extraterrestial energy to have a say and that one is
also informative and quite humourous as well. Then also this has developed
the ability to 'know' something in my mind that I may have been meditating
on. It just arrives in bulk and yet it is understood completely all at once.
I joined up with Spiritual Healing many years ago and the concept of energy
existing of various sorts took hold so I have the idea of opening a tube of
sorts that allows whichever energy I request to flow. Therefore Channelling
did not seem a strange thing to do. I also think of this tube as access to
my higher self and the knowledge that it has. I can tell the difference in
the energy of either my higher self or the other beings? that come in. I do
not pursue the physical chanelling so much, I enjoy the inner knowledge that
comes to answer important questions and the 'elder brother' has been known
to wake me up at night to discuss some action I am thinking of that is not
the right way to go about it. As President of our little Lodge I was getting
annoyed with something and the advise he gave me was sound and he gave me a
little chat on not using emotional blackmail to control the outcome of
decisions we were trying to make. We are selling the lodge building we have
been in since 1926 so that was a lot of attachment to it. It is no longer
suitable as it is getting old and we have a better place that became
available. I listened to the advise and let things take whatever course they
would. I have left the 'who' of channelling in the yet to be decided basket
and as long as it proves useful I shall use it but if it all gets silly then
I can put it down to an interesting experience.

Bee >