Re: re: Theosophy as religion

Sep 01, 1995 07:02 PM
by Richtay

 Eldon: "It's just human nature that such events [splits, controversies]
occur in every group. In the final analysis, we have to use our own common
sense and our personal insight to distinguish the real from the unreal, and
make sense of things."

Good point, I agree. I almost cringe to write this, but Robert Crosbie is
spelled thus, no "y" in the last name. I am in the dark regarding the
controversy regarding Crosbie, obviously one of my heroes, I would be
interested in discussing whatever controvery may surround him and rectifying
my ignorance.

I am also curious how William Q. Judge is perceived by students on this board
..

Your pal,
Rich