7 Rays by Ernest Wood

Aug 31, 1995 10:02 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Patrick & Alan,

I think my post with the title of the book got stuck somewhere,
so here it is again. It's a Quest Book, put out by the
Theosophical Publishing House, Wheaton. "The Seven Rays" by
Ernest Wood.
It has no publishing date. It was copyrighted in 1925, and
lists Mr. Wood's death date as 1965, so it must habe been
printed after 1965.

Liesel