Re: Theos-l: An Incendiary Fellowship?

Aug 30, 1995 09:59 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Art,

You keep your voice down, & show some respect for the other
fellow's opinion. I think the "Mahatma Letters" were a good
vehicle around which to discuss basic Theosophy, but I'm just
not up to copying them off these days. Maybe someone else will,
or maybe, one of these days, I'll feel well enough to do it
again.

Liesel