Let There be Light

Aug 09, 1995 09:51 PM
by Keith Price

Lucas asks where am I going with this Light discussion?

Well, I guess the original point was did life emerge on earth ex
nihlo, out of nothing, or was it involuted or transmitted here in
a spiritual or physical way? In other words, should we take
modern evolution's idea that we emerged slowly out of the sludge,
and became complex through statistical probalities ( fat chance!)

I offered ( out of left field) the idea that light or radiation
may play some part in the travel of INFORMATION as in over
internet etc. and thus DNA is a type of coded information and
thus can be encoded and transmitted at the speed of light and
thus life did not necessarrily emerge on earth, but we are aliens
spored here by advanced beings such as the LORDS OF VENUS ( is
this a blind?)

Our physical bodies developed here, but according to the SD out
minds were gifted when we were ready and deserving by advanced
beings- Agniswattas - the Fire Born Minds.

People have noted that fire and light are symbolically similar.
And to skip to physics, light seems to have more than a few
"magic" or paradoxical properties, like a photon is a massless
particle, it travel lenght is 0 (like John Mead noted) it can be
viewed as a wave and particle.

In some sense, matter is frozen energy with light as a limiting
factor as in E=MC2.

I am out of my depth here, but I am trying to think carefully
about what it means to travel spiritually as in OBE's and lucid
dreaming. Does our "soul" or spiritual body flutter out of our
bodies like a butterfly at the time of death? Probably not.
There is some type of liberation to another level of energy
usually referred to as an expansion of consciousnes. . And this
liberation may have something to do with light.

Light seems to be some kind of perpetrator of maya also. It
glues and separates at the same time (another paradox). In other
words without it ( or the subatomic forces etc.) communication or
relationship would be impossible, but what it communicates is
that things are separate.

Isn't there a reference in the SD to this. That light is a type
of cover for the real spiritual entitiy, like the sun is the
cover for the hidden sun of the Solar Logos?

Namate

Keith Price