Theo-l rising

Jul 27, 1995 09:52 PM
by David Besant

"Ann E. Bermingham":

If anyone knows of anything else out there that measures up to
what we got here, I sure would like to hear about it.

- ann

The following usenet group my be of interest to you and others.
I find much of the reading to be stimulating.  It makes for great
adjunct material while reading Michio Kaku's "Hyperspace".
Enjoy.

"I can feel it. I can feel it Dave. I can feel it" - HAL9000
 3721087@mcimail.com / 71141.2133@compuserve.com
 David.Besant@Launchpad.unc.edu / djbesant@ix.netcom.com