Re: Send them all to theos-roots!

Jul 04, 1995 08:59 PM
by Michelle Donald

> Anyway, as a suggestion for a FAQ, there is an _excellent_
summary of theosophy written by Jack Patterson published by the
New Zealand Section of the T.S.  (Adyar.) I'd like to request
Murray from NZ to ask Jack if we can publish it on the WWW.  Has
anyone here seen it? It's a little blue booklet.  I'd be happy to
scan it in.

My thoughts too, it is an excellent booklet.  I suspect Paul that
it is on disk in NZ now and wont need to be scanned...  No doubt
Murray will let us know.

BFN
OOROO
Michelle