Re: What we need is a FAQ ...

Jun 02, 1995 02:47 PM
by Paul Gillingwater

michelle@zip.com.au (Michelle Donald) writes:

> >Our own dedicated Web Page would be nice .....

> There are a few pages for Tsy already so not sure whether this
list serv members would benefit from having their own or not.  If
others think its worth doing, I would be interested in looking
after it, I'm just getting into writing these and plan to have a
few.

I run a few web servers, and would be happy to place a FAQ on one
of them.

See http://www.actrix.gen.nz/users/paul