reincarnation

Jun 23, 1995 12:12 PM
by vaughn webb

greetings all,

as a newcomer to theos I have been uplifted and edified by the
letters that I have been reading.  Please excuse my theosophical
illeteratcy, but I do want to learn.  I do have a question to
anyone who wishes to answer or shed some light.  Re:
reincarnation...are the many documented cases of past life
memories just that or are what we experience some kind of genetic
memory,i.e.  the memories and histories of our ancestors are kept
deep within some sort of memory file gene.  I suppose this
question has been posed before but so little is known about
genetics and the make up of the gene,even today.

So thank you for letting me listen in, so to speak and I hope I
can add some thing to the Society.

thanks and peace (-: