Several items

Jun 20, 1995 07:51 PM
by MGRAYE

I believe that there are over 100 subscribers to Theos-l on
several continents.  I would like to suggest that members of
Theos-l post information items that they become aware of as
related to Theosophy.  Maybe there is an article appearing in
Australia on Theosophy or Blavatsky or whatever.  Maybe there is
a new book published in England that Theosophists around the
world should be aware of.  If each of us on Theos-l would be on
the outlook for such items and take it upon ourselves to alert
Theosophists worldwide, I believe Theos-l will start to fulfill
its vast potential.

Also I wish that each of us would from time to time post a book
review (even a brief one) on a book (new or old) that we have
found of value in our Theosophical or related studies.  Let's
share information more on this Internet!

Daniel Caldwell