I'm back

Jun 20, 1995 01:26 PM
by K. Paul Johnson

Namaste everyone.

It was nice to have a break from the group while awaiting
publication of my new book.  But now that it's almost out, the
pre-pub jitters are subsiding and it's time to rejoin theos-l.
If anyone wants to receive the new SUNY Press brochure on
INITIATES OF THEOSOPHICAL MASTERS, just email me your address and
I'll put one in the mail.

Hope the spring has been pleasant for you all, individually and
collectively.

Paul