Re: Lucid Dreams or Just Dreams

Apr 20, 1995 12:15 PM
by LieselFD

Dear Keith,

I thought your dream lady gave you a very sensible message,
namely that the most important thing is communication between the
2 worlds.  It makes sense, & I don't think it's to get scared
about.  That spoils the whole effect of the message.  If you got
an incubus or something like that, I think you'd know, & you'd
tell it to beat it on out of there.  You're the boss, of your
dreams too, if not dreaming, then after you wake up.

Liesel