Re: Various comments on various comments

Mar 27, 1995 08:34 AM
by Lewis Lucas

Daniel,

Thought you made several good points.  Look forward to hearing
more from you.  I thought your point regarding our opinions being
more important to us than the search for truth bares
contemplation.  I'll try to be more circumspective in this
matter.

I do try to suspend judgement and consider others points of view,
for instance, I have different opinions than some others
regarding CWL but now have a better understanding of why they
hold their opinions now.  Had I just deleted their messages and
refuse to entertain their ideas I would be ignorant of the
criticisms they raised.

Those criticisms are weighed against the value I place in the
ideas CWL introduced to me.  Just as the criticisms of the
Masters letters now interest me, so do the arguements in their
defense.

Lewis

llucas@mercury.gc.peachnet.edu