Mail

Mar 25, 1995 05:46 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Someone asked me if I had received a personal E-mail item of 14?
March?

Owing to accidental erasure by me of some mail, and serious
problems with the service provider's mail system(s) during the
past week, I cannot answer the question!

Please re-post the original mail item if possible, or repeat the
query if not.

Apologies.

Alan