Re: HPB's virginity

Mar 25, 1995 03:43 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

> Re: HPB's virginity ...
>
> Who cares!
>
> Liesel

Not me :-).  I doubt it is much use to her these days either way.
One might ask the same question concerning CWL and his students,
as indeed many have.  He and some of them have since moved on to
other dimensions.  I once asked the hidden or "inner" beings I
personally regard as "masters" about this.  All I got was mental
plane laughter {summat like that} and the advice, "It really
doesn't matter.  Lead the life - that's the law and the wisdom."

I prefer the term "higher intelligences" to masters.  I'm sure
they are not all male :-) - at least _I hope not_!

Keep well,

Alan.