Re: P.G. Bowen et al

Mar 14, 1995 06:13 AM
by Sy Ginsburg

Hi Todd,

Glad to have been of help re Bowen information.

Your story about Professor Desani is a good one.  He was
obviously a man who could look behind the words of a book and see
if the thing, the spirit, is there.  You and I would agree that
the truth shines through "The Occult Way", and that Bowen writes
from experience.  The words are not just hearsay.

I must have seen "The Way Toward Discipleship" but looking
through my papers, I cannot find it.  I think it was only a small
pamphlet.

Good luck on your search for an ongoing Hermetic Society that
continues Bowen's work.  I hope you will let us know what you
uncover.

Sy Ginsburg