Re: Various comments on various comments about the MLs

Mar 11, 1995 01:25 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Having read K. Paul Johnson's posting, I must agree that a
withdrawal of the allegations mentioned is surely in order.  None
of us who writes can ever be certain that we have been able to
ferret out all the source material we _might_ have used.  In
fact, it is probably certain that we will _not_ find it all.

That does not devalue what we _are_ able to write.  I have not
read Paul's book, so have no doctrinal axe to grind.

Alan