southeast US news

Mar 09, 1995 07:52 PM
by John Mead

we are starting a class on the Kabbalah this tuesday at 7:30pm.
We plan to meet on every second tuesday of each month at
the UU church of Charlotte.  The class will eventually relate the
Kabbalistic Tree of Life to Astrology, Tarot, I-Ching, Hinduism,
Buddhism, and most/all esoteric traditions.

for more info --- call the Charlotte TS at
704-543-6559