To: All, & to Nicholas, re: ML

Mar 05, 1995 05:54 PM
by LieselFD

Nicholas, and dearly beloved,

I was copying off the ML on the assumption that not everyone had
a copy of them.  Would the interested parties please indicate
whether or not they have a volume of the ML? Thanks.

As to what letters we take up when, I'm neutral, except that we
can't all be doing a different letter at the same time.  I think
that would be confusing.  Any suggestions.

Liesel