God

Feb 28, 1995 04:21 PM
by Jerry Schueler

Paul Gillingwater:
"Does God exist? According to ML, most assuredly not."

I think that the answer to this one depends on how we define God.
HPB was not an atheist, and neither am I.  Mary Baker Eddy,
founder of Christian Science, taught that God is Life, Truth,
Love, Mind, Soul, Principle, and Spirit.  While I am no longer a
Christian Scientist, I still agree with her definition of God.

             Jerry S.